Wednesday, March 2, 2011

confession

I watch the Bachelor every.single.Monday.

And if Ryan weren't studying so much for his big test on Thursday, he'd be right here with me, because he loves keeping tabs on Bachelor Brad.

He's just recently started admitting this to large groups of men.

The whole show is like one big train wreck -- I can't stop watching BUT it's ridiculous and wrong on so many different levels!!

In my opinion, Brad is a doof. I'm all about manners, but he says "please" and "thank-you" so much it's hard to take him seriously! Gosh, just relax.

I love how in the last episode he took Chantal for a picnic in the jungle so they could experience something challenging together. Bahahaha! What a great idea Brad -- you'll definitely be challenged by wild animals when you start your lives together!

Alright...no more bashing. It's just so hard not to!!

You know I'll be watching in 2 weeks. Chantal or Emily? Chantal or Emily? CHANTAL!

Brad isn't ready for a little one yet...please.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...