Friday, March 11, 2011

bar stools

So what if I'm shopping around for bar stools and our house isn't built yet??

I just happened to know the exact ones I wanted; I just had to find them!

I first spotted them over at Karen at Home -- I just love the color scheme of her kitchen!!

She was kind enough to tell me where she got hers {and also what the name of her granite counter tops were called....thankfully she has the same color we were planning to chose!! :0) }

Without further ado....here are the stools:

From World's Market!

There's only one small little problem: they cost money. Ha! Ryan and I planned to only get things we really needed/wanted when we first moved in: garage door openers, electric dog fence, and ceiling fans. That's it.

Save save save is our new motto, except, oh Ilovethesestools!

Aaaand, we'll need 4 because our island is 10ft long, but really 2 will probably be just perfect for Ryan and I.

Ryan if you're reading this....there isn't a World Market around here, but there is one in Raleigh! If you really want to save some $$ we can buy them when we're down there and save on shipping! SEE...we can save $35 if we buy these stools!! I'll even let you put one away and give it to me for my birthday! Maybe we'll even find a coupon!

My wishful thinking at it's best!

1 comment:

Emily said...

There is a World Market here too - less money on gas transporting them! How could Ryan say no with that kind of logic? :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...