Wednesday, February 9, 2011

super great mail day

When I was a kid I used to describe really wonderful things as being "super great" -- yesterday's mail would be just that.

Super great!!

With the snow, rain, ice, etc walking Phinley has been a huge pain. My shoes are always getting soaked and it takes so long to put them on, especially at 6:30am when I'm in a hurry to get ready and out the door with him.

I was initially going to get a pair of snow boots, but the selection is pretty slim and spring is just around the corner so I opted for this cute pair of rain boots!

They are from Target, but I ordered them through amazon.com :0) Finally, no more wet pants and feet!

I also ordered new headphones!!

For weeks only the right side of my headphones worked. This was fine, and since I was to lazy to get more I just made due. That was, until the right side stopped working too.

Boo.

Yay for new headphones! Now I can listen to my tunes again :0)

Jammin' and obviously very happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute boots!!! Love you ...Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...