Tuesday, February 1, 2011

random!

I'm home today for a snow day!

I subbed all last week and yesterday, so it's been a little while since I've been home. We didn't get much snow, but enough ice to make it dangerous for the kiddos to ride the bus. I was out and about today, but I'm sure the back roads are still pretty ice covered!

The 3rd graders I was with last week were super! They had a little trouble keeping it together the first day I was there....early dismissals will do that, but they were a lot of the fun the rest of the week! They DID earn their 5 minutes of recess back -- yay!

I haven't had much to write about, because we've been so boring the last couple of days! I've been working and Ryan's been in training and studying all.the.time. I swear his brain is getting larger by the day -- I'm not sure how he's able to remember all the information they give him each week!!

Hope everyone who has snow is enjoying it! Although I wish it was warm and sunny right now, I do love the seasons!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...