Wednesday, November 10, 2010

tis the season

To start the hunt for the perfect holiday card!


It might seem a little early for some, but it takes me so long to chose just the perfect card that I need to start looking now so I can have them ready to be sent out by Christmas!


One of my favorite online spots to hit first is Shutterfly.

Have you seen their card selection? Oh my.

It's f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s.


I could spend hours and hours browsing through their pages waiting for the perfect card to pop out at me! Because, well, this is the card, with the pictures, that my whole extended family and friends are going to look at throughout the whole holiday season! It has to be perfect.


One of the nice things about Shutterfly is that you can limit your search to the number of pictures you want, color, theme, price, and so on. That way, you can narrow it down and make the search go by a little quicker.

I searched over the cards with 3+ pictures, because I knew I wanted to include several pictures of my hubby man and I, as well as, our little dog!


Here are some of my favorites:


Starlight Ribbon


Jolly Gems


They're all really different, but still all on the top of my list.

I was also looking at some of the other things Shutterfly now offers on their site.

The canvas wall art is amazing! I would love to have a picture of Ryan, Phinley {our cute little pup} and I made into a wall canvas and hung in our living room.

Maybe I'll use some holiday money {if I get any} to get either a canvas picture or make myself a new calendar. My sisters and I make my Dad a calendar almost every year for Christmas. It's something he can enjoy all throughout the year :0)
p.s. Shutterfly is giving out 50 free holiday cards to bloggers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...