Tuesday, November 9, 2010

pumpkin chase results

Remember a few weeks ago I wrote about my first real 5k?

Well they finally put the results up!

I finished with a final time of 23:23 {2 seconds faster than I thought!!}

If you count the women who were in my age group that placed #1 & #2 overall, then I was 6/53

If you don't count the women who placed #1 & #2 overall, then I was #4 and just 11 seconds away from getting a medal for 3rd place! Ah! So stinkin' close!

Anyways...I was 21/242 women, which according to my husband is in the top 10% and pretty good!

I'm still so proud of myself and will be working hard to increase my time :0D I never. ever. thought I would run faster than a 9:30 pace!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Erin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...