Monday, August 16, 2010

naughty dog strikes again

So let me get this right, Phinley.

We leave you for a weekend with a fun, wholesome family of five {including THREE kids!!} who spoiled you to pieces and gave you lovin' beyond your wildest imagination.

THEN, took you to Bruster's for a delicious doggie sundae {minus the biscuit because they were all out}.

And you repay us by eating through your 2nd harness.

Seriously?

This is a new low. Are you proud of the fact that it's dangling around your hind legs?

It's a bit shameful.

I realize you don't like the harness, but unless you want your trachea to collapse each time you try and pull yourself toward a large tuft of grass, bunny, or anything walking and breathing, which in turn could cause you to go BLIND....I suggest you just wear it.

Remember last Sunday when we drove around all afternoon looking for the cheapest, yet best quality, harness for our favorite little dog? We almost almost also bought you some fun toys -- good thing we didn't!

With your first birthday coming up {Sept. 9th!} I would highly recommend accepting the harness or you can forget your personalized collar, soft fluff ball, or anything else your little heart pitter patters about during the stretch of day you sleep cozy and curled up in your bed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't know if you've seen this yet:

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 PM - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 PM - Dinner! My favorite thing!

7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Emily said...

How does he get the harness in his mouth? Isn't it between his shoulders? Tricky dog!

What birthday surprises do you have planned for Mr. Phinley? Exiting!

I love the photo you got of Asher in the car, by the way. So cute!

Erin and Ryan said...

I think the harness was a little too big for him, so it's not really entirely his fault. The next size down just seems so snug!

I'm not sure what we'll do for his birthday! Maybe I'll try to make him a special dog treat :0)

I haven't seen that before, Stutz, very funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...