Tuesday, July 27, 2010

bathroom baskets

I think I found some baskets that will work in our bathroom!

The ones on either side {one for Ryan & one for me} are a little big, but I couldn't find anything smaller that would still hold what we need! You can't imagine how hard it is to find very small dark baskets!!

Do you think they look too big?

It would be easier if we just kept everything in our drawers, but we're too lazy in the morning and I'm much rather have it semi-stashed in a basket on the counter...than just all over the place!

And these are just pictures of our cute little dog this morning. He lays either on our bed or in his bed, in the bathroom, while I get ready in the morning and eat my breakfast!

He really likes it when I put the fan on for him :0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...