Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Be-Lated Christmas

Ryan and I have been from Harrisburg to Cleveland to Harrisburg to New Jersey in the last six days. We have been (and still are) on our first family Christmas tour. It started in Cleveland, OH with all of my family ( 2 sisters, 2 brother-in-laws, parents, and a nephew) and is finishing up in Jersey with Ryan's family! We are so blessed and have had a wonderful time so far. Check out http://aewilkinsonfamily.blogspot.com/ to see a few Cowell family pictures and read about some of the fun we had, especially with the Wii! I'll post some more pictures after we get home and settled back in. I took a lot, just to make sure we had some really good ones. You'll just have to wait to see my favorite - a picture of my parents and Owen smiling with BIG eyes to make sure no one was blinking :)

We hope that anyone who reads our small, slightly insignificant blog has had a wonderful holiday and a very blessed New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...