Tuesday, February 11, 2014

{30 weeks}


How Far Along: 30 weeks!! {ohmygoodness}
Size of Baby: Large cabbage OR cucumber - one of these is very round and the other very long. BAHAHA {about 3lbs & 15.7in. long}
Exercise: 5x 
Maternity Clothes: Nothing in this picture is maternity, but it all stretches pretty nice :) I've been wearing only maternity jeans and some tops. 
Gender: B-O-Y  
Movement: He's been doing bicycle kicks all week! The other day I'm pretty sure he kicked the ipad off my stomach. 
Sleep: I wake up a few times, but overall it's been good!
What I miss: Not feeling out of breath and stuffed up all.the.time. I huff and puff non-stop throughout the day. 
Cravings: I haven't been craving much this week, just very thirsty! My mouth got super dry just typing this.....I'm back with 2 drinks :) Can't go wrong with pizza either!
Best Moment: Surprise baby shower in New Jersey! Post on that to come - we're so blessed!

Baby Harris is awesome.  He's strong enough to grasp a finger and his skin is getting smooth. His brain continues to develop, as well as his eye sight.  
I wonder what color his eyes will be??

Little Man's momma is feeling really good! I know not everyone feels good during pregnancy, so I consider it a real blessing to be free from a lot of aches and pains. I've been able to keep up with most of my normal, routine chores and activities. I'm noticing I get tired a little easier, but I'm feeling such joy and laughing a lot at the little mess-ups I do every day :) 
 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...